[at-l] We're new to the list!

Geez! I hope I'm starting out on the right foot here. Had a time "signing up" on the list here. Rest assured it was all problems over here.

Sure is nice to read some familiar e-mails from "another" list from years back. Felix, Gypsy,  Pittsburgh, I've met. Jim and Ginny and others I'd like to met.

Yes, I'm signed up for the Ruck! John and I haven't thruhiked but we enjoy the company of those that have. We do alot of outdoor  stuff all year around. Let see.....this year it was the bass boat and the art of fishing. Last year we did alot of canoeing and primitive camping in the UP (love that place). This winter we will go to the AT for long weekends. Three years from now we will LIVE in the mountains next to the AT and then I can walk on it any ole time I want. It will happen.

Hoping to survive the list here! Poor Milt's having a bad day.....and I hope that Tim guy writes back!  Just kidding.

I hate to address Kahley in this manner but I could of sworn Pittsburgh said her name was "Karen" when he mentioned her.............

Having a great day over here!

 Bethany