Subject: Re: [at-l] Trail Food Tests---
Author:  Pat Villeneuve <patv@falcon.cc.ukans.edu> at ima
Date:    11/7/99 8:17 AM

Datto wrote:

> Side note: The people at the Galyan's in Indy have got to be the
> nicest and most helpful retail people I've ever encountered. I
> think those people actually like working there and helping
     > customers.

     Hmmm...Wish I could say the same for Galyan's Kansas City. The service
     in the backpacking department is always weird for me.
What do you think? Is it reasonable to expect an outfitter to have a
scale to check gear weight? Does your outfitter have one?

Might be time for a field trip to Indy or Columbus or ___________
Give Me Chocolate