[at-l] Milt Webb - new and improved

For those of you that haven't seen Milt in a while, hours in the
gym and 2-3 5K races per weekend have turned him into a lean, mean
fighting machine. This weekend he is even going to ride his shiny,
new racing bike 100 miles. Soon after that he is off to do the
1/2 Marathon here in Atlanta. I am having a hard time keeping up with
him.

By the way, since I have never posted before, my name is Tim and I work
with Milt. I love to do just about anything you can do outside. My wife
is expecting a baby in about six weeks, but we already bought the baby
backpack, a baby tent and the baby jogging stroller, so that will be one
excuse we can't use.