[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #1356

In a message dated 11/8/99 1:02:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-at-l-digest@majordomo.hack.net writes:

<<
 > Please welcome Kahley, appointed to the new role of "List Goddess". >>

This is the second list on which I have seen this sort of an announcement.
While I am not sure what functions a List Czar does or is expected to perform
(I would love to hear the specifics) it would seem to me that, upfront money
or not, if a guide to the AT was falling behind that these additional
responsibilities would not be assumed until that other project is up to date.
 By the way the inclusion of pubs and bakeries is an outstanding idea.  Sorry
that I forgot who came up with it.