[at-l] Kahley,Kali or List Goddess Newest Book & Movie Information

Fellow Hikers
During the Gathering several folks advised me I was pronouncing Kahley's
name incorrectly.  It should be KALI not KAAALEE.  So I tried and failed.
So now I was talking to KAAALEE the other day and she mentioned her name is
pronounced KALI not KAAALEE.  So I really tried again and now I call her
KALI not KAAALEE.  Just as she requested.  If you have problem with
Kahley/Kali she'll answer to "List Goddess".  So now that I can pronounce
her name correctly I continue to search for info on her NEW UPCOMING BOOK &
MOVIE.  Under Kahley I find nothing but under KAlI we had success.  SOOOOOO
here we go.
ONCE UPON A TIME
With all the talk about Kali and her new book soon to be released and yes
there is truth to the rumors about a blockbuster movie in the works.  You
can get a glimpse of her newest book through the following site
http://www.kalibooks.com/
Hopefully someone can fill in the blanks concerning the upcoming
blockbuster movie.  I misplaced all the info I had.  Someone said tryouts
for the various parts went really well.  Does anyone have further info?
The book is one of those writer tells all type.  Sure to shake up a lot of
folks who thought they spoke to her in confidence.
Talk of a hearing in front of Judge Roy Bean ( I think that is correct)
will be held with in a week.  Lawyers are trying to keep their clients
names out of this new book and movie.  The only story not being contested
is about somebody wearing a tutu?  All the scandal sheets have added extra
reporters and investigators in an attempt to be the first with all the dirt
fit to be printed.  So keep watching those racks as you checkout at the
local supermarket for the latest on this breaking story.

John O

                   My Web Page
    http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html