[at-l] store scales

Pat Villeneuve wrote:
> And they don't have a scale--and act like
> it's the weirdest request ever...
>
> What do you think? Is it reasonable to expect an outfitter to have a
> scale to check gear weight? Does your outfitter have one?
>
> Give Me Chocolate

Yea, I was at REI the other nite and asked for a scale to weigh jackets
cuz the weight wasn't on the tags and the salesperson seemed shocked
that I would want to actually weigh it and use that in my decision, not
the ton of features on the heavy one.

We didn't weigh them, so they must not have had one.  I think they
should in a very visable location so you can use it w/o having to find a
salesperson.

--
Paula