Re: [at-l] Real Florida Grapefruit

Sorry John...correction here

Woodelf makes brownies which makes sense since traditionally, brownies
are kin to elves.

And that's Tommy making 'Gene's All Day Pancakes'
and hopefully a certain Dr will be whipping up a repeat of last year's
'Gary's Just  Right for Breakfast If You Want Room for Lunch Pancake's too!
  I don't care who makes the coffee but you all will be glad if it isn't me
<g>.
I near poisoned PGH with my brew.