Re: [at-l] Trail Food Tests---

> Have you ever shopped at Atlas Grocery in Indy?  Fabulous
> place.  Something like 53rd and College.

No, I haven't shopped at Atlas Grocery. It seems every time I go
to Indy I spend all my time at Galyan's Outdoor Store. Ha.

Side note: The people at the Galyan's in Indy have got to be the
nicest and most helpful retail people I've ever encountered. I
think those people actually like working there and helping
customers. I went to the Galyan's in Columbus, Ohio and whadya
know, those people were really nice too. Huh...

Datto