Re: [at-l] Hikin' Abode Node

On 11/6/99 7:46 PM Slyinmd@aol.com Slyinmd@aol.com wrote:

>Datto sounds drunk to me, but I could be mistaken.  But it is obvious he's
>out in the parking lot of the Knight's, playing with his 'puter.

What's "the Knights." I'm sure he doesn't know quite where I llive.
Certainly not my parents. Of course, if it's Knight's Steak House over on
Dexter why didn't he stop by here and pick me up - yum... oh yah, they're
closed right now. Won't be open until Monday.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **