[at-l] Ed Garvey and The Place

Red is ready<g>!  Updates to the website are in order, but it would
be great if we could find some good pics of The Place, Ed Garvey
or better yet, Ed at The Place!  So dig out your pics and if you have
something we can use, contact DaRedhead@aol.com
If we get enough pics, we may be able to do a little tribute page for
Ed Garvey.  Maybe if any of you have met him you could write a
paragraph or so and tell us a Ed story.  Anyone up for writing a short bio?
I haven't seen anything on the web to honor him and that seems a shame.
If you have something.....let us know!    Thanks!