Re: [at-l] WF Comments on the list (admin)

Ditto on Red's post. We've both been through a lot this year, and our AT-L "family" rallied to help in amazing ways. I've hung out with a lot of groups in my time -- local hikers, writers, rockhounds, collectors of all stripes -- and yet none has turned out to be the cohesive community that AT-L has grown up to be. Sure, we have our spats, but what family doesn't? I've been here since the beginning, just like Kahley, and must say another GREAT BIG PUBLIC THANK-YOU!!!!!! to RYAN for keeping this ship afloat.

Cheers, Navigator