[at-l] Thanksgiving Hike

Geo (96) is coming down to backpack with me during Thanksgiving.  Fanny Pack
is also planning on coming down to backpack somewhere around here.  I am
extending the invitation to anyone who is interested, although the exact hike
is not known yet.  You will probably not be home for Thanksgiving so it will
not work well if you have family.  I am giving my dinner on Sunday so I can
be free Thanksgiving Day.   Let me know.  Gutsy