Re: [at-l] Important announcement from the Pea & Lentil Council

Ok ya'll, let's get Kristen's campaign going for her. We'll need a
campaign manager and somebody who knows how to get around soft money
laws. I'll write slogans, how 'bout  "A Pea in every Pot!" Hmmmm, maybe
that should be a chicken, or was it beans..........no,a rope.......that's
not it either. Maybe I'll just sharpen pencils.   Hopeful