[at-l] Weird Post---

Did any of you have something go wrong with one of the posts?  I tried three times to download my mail, but it kept getting stuck on one about a welcome meal of pasta and bread at the RUCK, or some such.  Don't send it to me again!  But it took me almost an hour on the phone with the service tech to get it cleared off so that I could get the rest of my mail.  By then, I had 5 copies of the first 10 messages.  I just wondered it anyone else had had trouble receiving it?  Leslie