Re: [at-l] Trailplace, cont.

In a message dated 11/4/99 1:33:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
baltjack@hotmail.com writes:

> Surely these folks have
>  something POSITIVE to offer this list, other than the ability to make
>  personal attacks on others in the hiking community.  Surely, they have
>  better things to do with their time.  Then again, maybe some of them don't.

Sadly, that seems to be the case with a FEW lonely hearts on the list who
don't have anyone in their real lives who will listen to them. And I truly
feel sorry for them. That's why I'm outa here too.....as soon as I can be
unsubscribed. I am a lifelong hiker/backpacker who knows that ALL backpackers
aren't like the FEW who are making this list so unpleasant. And I'm not
hard-up for someone to talk to. I have intelligent, well-balanced friends to
socialize and converse with.