[at-l] (no subject)

As a section hiker I need information on approaches to the trail.  One
feature that I think is great is the book I have found that lists Truck
Stops.  I had never been in one until recently and was suprised at how clean
it was.  The shower facility was great (outside of Duncannon) however, I
understand that McO fell victim to Bouncing Beddies, if I recall back to his
journal correctly.  In addition, expanded street maps to show how to drive to
and from the trail and other sorts of transportation infor would be nice.
Also, as a section hiker we tend to have a little more disposable income than
a thru hiker so it seems like a where to go in the area off the trail would
be neat.  I have been suprised that the chance to spend time in towns has
been very enjoyable and rewarding to me (boiled peanuts, whatever you spell
that PA beer, the Appalachian Beer Company, etc).  Not that I have an opinion
mind you.