Re: Troll Jack was Re[2]: [at-l] Trailplace, cont.

In a message dated 11/4/99 2:33:01 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us writes:

<< Sloetoe
      (not sure at all if he should feel
      sanctimonious or apologetic, or just embarassed) >>

I vote for embarassed. I'm no WF supporter, but this *is* getting out of
hand. "Full of shit" and "troll" are pejorative and rude. Out on the trail
there's no reason for that kind of rudeness....you can just move to another
campsite. Thank goodness. Let's give this topic a rest, if not a burial.

Second Chance