Re: [at-l] Re: On stoves and pillows

On 11/4/99 12:12 PM Kristen Kupersmith kkupersmith@thor24.com wrote:

>As for being squishy, I don't know how it works. It can squish down to the
>size of nothing to pack it away, but it truly is a comfortable pillow, and
>doesn't squish down to the ground. You'll just have to check it out for
>yourself to see what I mean.

You did say your pillow was made by the same people who make
Therm-a-rests (Cascase Designs), right? Maybe I missed it on their site,
but I don't see a down pillow there. I see a synthetic one, and a pillow
case, but that's it.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **