Re: [at-l] Isn't it ironic??

In a message dated 11/4/99 3:22:13 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
kkupersmith@thor24.com writes:

<< Sly - That's not true. Just last week he sent out an e-mail on the
 "Technology on the AT" thread that said that he would not even CONSIDER
 someone for the 2000 journal project if they took ANY electronics with them
 on their hike. If you'd like to see the e-mail, I can send it to you
 privately, but I probably shouldn't "Cross-Post". >>

Really, I should change my underware as often as he changing his mind.  Sure,
send me the post.

Sly