Re: [at-l] Wingfoot ???

No, it is not illegal. It is only illegal if you suggest that contributions
to your non-IRS approved charity is a tax deductible contribution. The only
crime would be fraud regarding tax advice and aiding in the fraudulent
reporting of tax deductions.

Hence, anyone can beg for money. It is up to the donor to determine whether
this is a worthy and appropriate charity, or a donation to a deserving
non-charitable institution, or simply throwing money away. BTW, I will work
for food or money, but money is preferred.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA