Re: [at-l] padding

In a message dated 11/4/99 8:32:22 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
patv@falcon.cc.ukans.edu writes:

<< I think
 weight is a factor, too, although, as I posted yesterday, I bottom out
 on a Thermarest at 128#.

My first section in '98 i had a 3/4 length Z-rest which i claimed was
comfortable enough. In a fit of spoiling myself for my '99 section, i bought
the orange 3/4 length Thermarest. LOVED it....worth the weight in better
sleep to me. I add extra air before going to bed so it's VERY firm and i do
not bottom out (at considerably more than 128#).

Second Chance