[at-l] (no subject)

kahley7@ptd.net writes:

<< I'm having trouble treasuring Paddybeer >>

I am deeply offended by this.  I did not blast away at anyone.  Look at the
origin of this and see that it started with some absurd and  tongue in cheek
comments about $ going to TP.  Not once did I blast anyone.  But that is not
what bothers me. You claim to be a member of both lists and also of the
lightweight hiking list.  Then you state that you "would likely get the
boot".  Once, just once, I would appreciate it if you would admit the truth.
We use running shoes, not boots!