Re: [at-l] WF Comments on the list (admin)

> Hi All,
>
>     Thought I should step in for a bit to comment on the Wingfoor [sic]
> thread that's dancing about.
>
>     I think the only direction I can really share (beyond what I've
> already committed to the archives) is to stay on topic.  Obviously, WF
> can be a large part of the AT political world so I've got no problem
> using the list resources to discuss those types of issues.   Person
> bashing is quite different and is taken care of by just staying on
> topic... which is really my only rule:
>
> >From the AT-L welcome text: "This mailing list is designed for
> discussion of issues relating to the Appalachian Trail."
>
> I'd really like this list to continue as an example of the wonderful
> community that is the AT;   I want new people to be welcome here as well
> as AT-L veterans...  Please remember that we (the AT-L) have basically
> been around since the beginning of time, and if anything, need to be a
> positive force- we're not the "other list", the "anti-trailplace list",
> we're _the list_!
>
> Hope that wasn't too sappy!
>
> Ryan

Ryan

You're never sappy.  You just believe in the Constitution of this country
and almost all of us here thank you for that.

BTW, we as a group never come right out and thank you for all your time and
effort spent making this list available.  I know that I can speak for most
of us when I say to you "THANKS RYAN BROOKS" for giving us this venue.  It
oughta be in the paper.

Know me to be your friend

'tricknee'