Re: [at-l] The Center for Appalachian . . . .

> malign   \muh-LINE\   (verb)
>      : to utter injuriously misleading or false reports about : speak evil
of
> I an not singling you out John, I just found it ironic that "malign" was
the
> word for today.
>
> John Musick wrote:
>

> > I think that I will send a small donation also.  Anybody got change for
> > Nickel?

*

I went fishing recently and had to hike in about 7 miles to reach muh
favorite spot.  I fired up my whisperlite and had muh-self a big pot of
ramen.  Then I fished all day.  Then I packed up all muh-gear and hiked back
out the same beautiful trail that I had hiked in.

When I got muh-self home muh-daddy asked me, he said, "Jack, where's all the
fish yuh catched today."  I looked him square dab in his face with muh-good
eye and said, "Daddy, I would have caught a big one but \muh-LINE\, (noun),
got tangled."

Well, muh-broke arm is mending and muh-heart attack is over and I gave a
wino five bucks yesterday.  I think he will use it to help blaze his trail.
Dem mad dog bottles ain't cheap.

'tricknee'