[at-l] A year, and a page.

A year ago today saw a vicious day in my relationship with Pokey. Very
unfun. The only good thing about it was that it took my mind off the
fact that we were in Maryland. (disclaimer for Marylanders: IT'S A
JOKE!!!) We pulled in to Harper's Ferry and waited on my good friends
Jim and Ginny Owens to pick us up. We rapped with Laurie Potteiger and
crew for a while. Jim and Weathercarrot picked us up and took us to
Silver Spring, MD. Imagine being on the Trail for 1100+ miles, and then
getting into a truck and driving around the Beltway. AAaaahhhhhh!!! Oh,
another good thing about the day was that at one of those little parks
(Gathland, maybe) we say a little black kitten with a white spot on his
chest. Just like Elmer, Lizzie and Scooter.

Speaking of all this...I have finally put up the "Dial M" page. I forgot
to link it back to the homepage, though. I'll do that tonight. The UrL
is

  http://Felixhikes.tripod.com/AT/m.html

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy