[at-l] a tale of two tents

Many of you know that I hike with a Eureka! Gossamer and love it.
However, slithering into my little tent amongst all the mega domes at
Trail Daze and The Gathering gave me a bit of tent envy--for use at such
events only. Sooooo....I told myself I could look, but I wouldn't spend
more than $100 on an "extra" tent. I found it this weekend in an
outfitters in 'zona. It's a Coleman Peak1 Cobra. It's a one-pole,
two-person tent with two entrances and vestibules. In addition to a 38"
peak height, the box promised a weight of 3#14oz (with 10 aluminum
stakes). I've already pitched it, and it's a great tent, and mine weighs
3#11oz. This would be a great tent for couples who want to go light.

Give Me Chocolate