Re: [at-l] RUCK $

The day that he "held me hostage" (not allowing me into trailplace until I
wrote my little gulf tract letter), was the last day that I will ever visit
his site. In my opinion, donations need to be made to an organization that
has some type of power and is identified in Washington, Congress, etc. The
ATC was specifically created for this purpose. It is a Democratically
structured organization with an elected board.

I do not mean to demean WF in any way but I cannot see supporting some angry
dude in a shack with a website who has the power not to let me in or kick me
out of his "little club" if I refuse to conform to his thought process.

Sorry if I bummed anyone out but this is only my opinion.

Bad Ankles