[at-l] TrailPlace Fundraising

In a message dated 11/2/99 11:20:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
PaddyBeer@aol.com writes:

> No I am serious.  I could not believe it either but it was right there on
the

>  Home Page and may still be there.

Wow!  I don't go there at all, but I had to check it out.  It's true.
There's a fall fundraising drive in progress.  Looked at some of the other
pages he's linked from the main page.  Looks like he's changed his emphasis
from hiker education to Trail advocacy - which is perfectly acceptable, but
not what I used to go there for.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear