RE: [at-l] DWG AT Hike this weekend / boot question

I'd suggest hitting a store that sells running shoes/gear to find a really
good pair of insoles.  After I fell victim to plantar fascitis a few years
ago, I had to start using insoles and find that those big ugly
sporting-goods superstores (i.e., MVP Sports) have a great selection of
insoles, etc.  I get the kind that "absorb 99% of shock" (how do they know
that, anyway???) and cost about $35.  Good luck.

Pooh