Re: [at-l] DWG AT Hike this weekend / boot question

Hurray! A gear question.

First, just what do you mean by "normal hiking socks" regardless of liner?
I find that the socks are as important as the boot. What socks did you wear
while trying out the boots?

There are a variety of opinions regarding Vasque. I have them and love
them. I never found a break in period with them, and have a few hundred
miles on them now. You might even want to review with the shoe shop what
insole you are using, and whether it is appropriate for your foot and boot.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA