[at-l] Dish and Pot Cleaning

We have done away with dish soap on our hikes.  After the meal is done, the
dirty items will consist of a bowl and a spoon for each of us as well as the
pot that the dinner was cooked in.  Leaves are used to remove as much food as
possible from everything and then buried or burned.  Water is then put into
the pot and heated up.  When it is hot, the bowls and utensils are put inside
and a few drops of chlorox are added.  This lets us get rid of just about
everything in there.  Further, since I have heard that the problem with most
sanitary situations is that the soap was left on the things being washed,
this technique saves weight and is healthier to boot.  ANy chlorine left
evaporates harmlessly and the kitchen gear gets sanitized.  Now,