From: owner-at-l@backcountry.net [mailto:owner-at-l@backcountry.net]On
Behalf Of KCF
Sent: Friday, October 29, 1999 10:26 PM
To: At-l
Subject: [at-l] Bibles

>You forgot us--I'm not the only pastor on the trail.  I think I can
>speak for the rest and say pack a Bible.>Turtle

One of the things that bothered me most on my attempted through hike was the
number of bibles in the shelters,,,,It was Awful,,,of course one did come in
handy to light a fire in the pouring down rain! I go out to hike to get away
from those bible thumpers. I don't force my religion down their throats and
they should not force theirs down mine! Well,,,I thought I'd stir the
pot,,,KC aka Pagan War Eagle