[at-l] wotwe

A 'wotwe'? As in "What we have here is...failure to have a word of the
day." So, I shall, perhaps give you a word to use for the weekend. "A
word for the weekend," I say. But, first, a story? A poem? Nonsense?
Hmmm. What is the mood this evening?

In a Major Funk
With General Malaise
No Private Part
Gettin' used these days.

Sorry, I was feeling military there. (Is this still a family list? I
never know)

Man, I have been in a funk lately. Got chewed out major Tuesday.
Actually, it was more of a situation where I was overly-sensitive and
perhaps over-reacted. A little glue and steel wool and everything is
fine. Dropped my buddy Stoat off at the airport this afternoon. Funny
thing was, I got him there about an hour and a half before his flight.
So, I pay to park so I can go in and talk to him while he waits. This is
a guy I talk to for about two hours a day, everyday. I rode in the truck
with him for over an hour and still paid to talk to him. Ah, what are
you gonna do with kids these days? He's on his way to Bolivia. He has a
knees there for the Piece Core. (An offshoot of the more successful, but
harder to enter, Peace Corp.)

Has anybody else noticed that the Kid Rock CD has a lot of profanity.
Make a sailor blush, I tell ya. A sailor blush.

Machu Picchu and Huayna have finally made it to Peru and Machu Picchu.
Wasn't the way they thought they would make the journey, but they made
it.

I woke up this morning and stretched and said "Good morning, Raven." I
think it made Pokey mad.

Hmmm, a word for the weekend. I think the word to use this weekend will
be:

Disconnect

adj.   A physical condition resulting from an injury while breakdancing.

After Friday's party, Johnny was Disco-necked.

Better yet, in any opportunity, use the word 'gumbo' for no good
reason.  For instance, if you're talking about a football game, say
"That score was like gumbo."  Make folks wonder what the hale you're
talking about. I know I do. Well, I reckon this is all for now. I have
to get up early tomorrow to go to the Michigan-IU game.  Anybody else
gunna b there.

Thyme to go...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy