Re[2]: [at-l] Traveling by Amtrak

     YES! Mine, too. Mine, too. And all but one of my books have dust
     covers. (You have to REALLLLLYYYYYYY hunt for these puppies.)

     And I think bataux are purist IF you make them on the spot.

Subject: Re: [at-l] Traveling by Amtrak
Author:  Snodrog5@aol.com at ima
Date:    10/29/99 10:00 AM

In a message dated 10/29/1999 9:06:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
CWells4638@aol.com writes:

<< I can recommend the book ARUNDEL, by Kenneth Roberts  >>
Highly recommended! My favorite author, and from my home town, too!
Rabble in Arms, Boon Island, Arundel, Northwest Passage, Lively Lady....
The 40's editions with illustrations and dust jackets by N.C. Wyeth are
treasures.
I dunno about using Arundel as a trail guide... are Bataux considered purist?
TJ < shutting off the puter, heading to the bookshelves