Re: [at-l] The question in the poem

Bluetrail wrote:
> Yeah, she's been here too!!!   The lady sure gets around.

	Gee, was my house the only place this poor soul had a
nice quiet room to herself without any wildlife (animal or
human)??? ( Hmmm...I wonder if she was bored without any
company?)
	And don't you think she needs to change her name to
WorldNavi instead of ATNavi?  That lady does get around!
	--Earthworm