[at-l] Guessing game - answer

Is it a set of tent poles? Nope - smaller than that

A hairdryer? A titanium hairdryer? Nina - go home from work!

Is it that neat Titanium plate that neurosurgeon installed?  I don't think
so, but I have been having these memory lapses lately.

How about a titanium keeper?  whistle?  tick tweezers? NO, no, and no

a spork or spoon with a msr tool kit attached - nope

The nose piece for a F/A-18E Super Hornet, shaped to provide kiln
     temperatures from your Esbit tabs? - Ummm, yeah?

http://www.taurususa.com/titanium/index.html  - unfortunately, no, but you
are very daring to post that here

Are ya ready?  Its not nearly as exciting or fun as some of the guesses but
hey, it kept us busy during work today. New eyeglasses with titanium frames -
okay, so I guess it wouldn't impress everyone but...I can see now and they
are super lightweight!

And, due to the many requests - jambalaya party at my house next weekend!
Who's coming?

POG