Re[2]: [at-l] Re: stoves and the AT in Rhody...

     I'll betcha any decent plumbing supply store should have whatever it
     takes, in three thicknesses and in red and black rubber.

Subject: Re: [at-l] Re: stoves and the AT in Rhody...
Author:  ellen watson <ellen@aprilmoon.com> at ima
Date:    10/28/99 1:41 PM

speaking of trangia stoves...
 last time out i managed to burn up the rubber gasket that sits inside the
cap of my stove. it seems it came loose from the top and landed on the
stove proper. i never noticed it there and proceeded to cook my dinner.
when i was all done noticed that i had burned up the gasket. i emailed
trangia from their website about buying a new one but haven't heard back
from them. anybody know where i can buy a new gasket? thanks.
aprilmoon