[at-l] Glencliff, NH Hostel for Sale

FYI: just passing on msg from Fancy Free in Glencliff, NH

-----Original Message-----
From: janet clark [mailto:hikerswelcome@linwoodnet.com]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 1999 10:02 AM
To: Atkinson, David Leigh, JR (FannyPack), BGM
Subject: hostel

Hey Fannypack, Sorry I didn't see you at the Gathering. It seems the
Gathering was spread out this year.  I missed a lot of people.
   John and I are thinking about giving up the hostel to move closer to his
work.  Could you pass the word along?  We saw over 500 hikers this season
without even being in a guidebook.  We kind of have mixed feelings about
selling it, but we're open to offers.  We'd only sell it as a hostel, so if
there is no one interested, we'll be open for business next year.  It's a
lot of fun, and a neat place to live.  The house has a new furnace, and some
new insulation.  It was pretty cheap to heat last winter. Also, the barn is
standing straight now with a new floor upstairs; I don't know if  you've
been by this year.
   Thanks for the updates.  Fancy Free