[at-l] Today, only last year

A year ago today had my trio hiking from a campsite (homemade, if you
will) just north of PA 850 to Boiling Springs. This was the day we
passed the 900 mile mark. We smoked cheap cigars that we paid a lot of
money for. We ate huge calzones at the Italian restaurant in BS
(Antonio's maybe? Seems like it started with an 'm' though) I called my
good buddy Steve Landis and he picked us up and we had one of our most
enjoyable evenings of the trip. (He owed me a favor for pulling him out
of that burning packing plant back in '78) We also saw that Great Dane
that was hiking with those two guys that I'm forgetting the names of
attack the Retriever of a Golden color that belonged to the woman that
works at the ATC orifice there. That AND calzones.

How do you cook a pomegranite?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98