RE: [at-l] Re: stoves and the AT in Rhody...

The instructions for the stove that I believe Paul is talking about can be
found at.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~lscholte/jmstove.htm

I'm currently working on a combined esbit/alcohol stove that weights in at
around 2oz. If I get it perfected, I also post the instructions.

Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
Fallingwater Journals - www.fallingwater.com
Pacific Crest Trail Assoc. - www.pcta.org
American Long Distance Hikers Association - West -
www.gorp.com/nonprof/aldhaw