Re: [at-l] Joel Shiver: My introduction (L-O-N-G)

In a message dated 10/27/99 9:17:14 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
JoelShiver@aol.com writes:

<< Now, I did post a few times to that other list, typically in response to
what
 I perceived to be some of the weirdest thoughts and ideas I'd ever heard
 coming from someone who supposedly is of sound mind.  (Trail Police, e.g.,
 That was my idea.)  Some people responded who caught my irony.  Some people
 responded who didn't.  Wingfoot didn't get it.  His "stuff" just got too
much
 to take.  So, I left.  I reckon I was pretty mean to him at times, but it
 seemed to just go right over his head.  I hope I didn't offend anybody too
 bad.

Irony is someone who makes their living off of someone elses misery.

Sly