Re: [at-l] Trail? Whats that? Happy Birthday to . . . .

In a message dated 10/26/99 11:55:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jeanpaul@iname.com writes:

<< SO! RedHead is this project of your close to completion?  Curious minds
want
 to know? When should we expect something?  i am expecting something NEAT!
 for sure. >>

Patience, my child.  I am in the midst of closing on a house and moving, of
which I have 4 days to do.  Any volunteers for help? (to make this hiking
related, I need someone to help move all my gear).  :)

The Redhead