[at-l] slip slidin' away

I wore my new cross-training shoes to play racquetball tonight and spent
the hour sashaying like a dancing Datto all over the court. Now, there
was a thin layer of construction dust everywhere, but my opponent with
the sticky-soled shoes was not auditioning for the ice capades. So, does
anybody know of a viable product I could apply to my new shoes to make
the soles stickier?

To make this hiking-related, I'll comment that racquetball seems to be
good training for hiking (especially when I play in the
non-air-conditioned courts in the Kansas summer).

Thanks-
Give Me Chocolate