[at-l] Minutes from the secret OHH meeting

This secret meeting of online hiker hunks is hereby called to order.
Dishonorable Grand Poobah Solar Bear presiding:

All right you bums, off with your bandannas

Datto, please sound the OHH anthem on your grunter/bleater

First item on our agenda -- beer

Second item on our agenda -- pretzels

Other business before we adjourn?  Oh yes, a piddly little item.  Shan't be
but a minute:

It has been brought to my attention that a certain humorless, wacko minority
group of hiker babes finds our use of said term hiker babe in poor taste,
humiliating and otherwise unacceptable to said hikerettes of the female
persuasion.

Do I hear a motion?

Um, how about we call them trail bunnies?

So moved.  Do I have a second?

Thank you Felix.

Discussion.

This should satisfy their legitimate concerns.  Hey, anybody got peanuts?  I
move the question.

The question has been moved.  All those in favor, Aye

Opposed.......

Motion carries unanimously.  Meeting adjourned.