RE: [at-l] CNN AT story - 10/26/99

--- Aneis Andreoli <aneis.a@sapiens.com> wrote:
> It's the international portion of the AT they are
> portraying with the
> mistake of not mentioning it.  I stumbled across
> this link not too long
> ago....

But it's not the whole IAT they mapped out. And they
state several times that the AT ends at Mt. Katahdin.
They weren't talking about the IAT; I think it was
just a boo-boo made on the part of whoever what in
charge of the map.

Of course, I'm sure WF wasn't too thrilled to see the
AT going into Canada, especially since he's the one
being interviewed in the accompanying article!!

Nina
ME > GA 2000
IAT ... someday :)