[at-l] Journal Junkies

Well the response to the journal links has been very enlightening!
I find that I am not the only one who relies on journals to help get
me thru the winter.. (Please note the incorrect use of the spelling
of through.  I am doing on purpose as long as Tommy SloeToe
continues to use throughike).

As a public service <g> Dr Kahley will dispense (for medical purposes only)
a couple journal site each week for the rest of the winter.  I dug deep....
waaay deeeeep, in my bookmarks and came up with enough journals
to give us all a fix every couple days for the winter.

Such a collection has never been seen before in one bookmark
folder.  Old journals, new journals,  hikers that finished at Katahdin
and hikers that finished elsewhere.  Hikers that hiked for a cause,
and hikers that hiked just because.  Some of these journals are for
hikes in distant, foreign places like the PCT.  And.........
some of these sites even contain.....gasp.....GEAR LISTS!!!!!!! HEHEHEHE

Do I have your attention yet?  Are you goosebumpley yet?
Can you feel that journal monkey on your back yet <VVVBG>

Now why. you may ask, is she hoarding such wealth....
Why would she husband such a collection.....
Why is she making us wait for dribs and drabs of
journalistic ecstasy when she could just lay them on us all at once
for a virtual hiking orgy?

The answer..one word..POWER hehehehehehe.

Actually the real reason is my minuscule investment in stocks.
If I let this collection of Journals loose on the net, the resulting
drop in productivity would cause Wall Street to crash quicker
that me on an icy trail.

Soooooo....now you know who the pusher is.  BWWWAAAAAHAHAHA
Be nice to me <g> or else I cut off your journal fix. ;^}