[at-l] quotes

Well, circumstances here "forced" me back into my AT journal (yeah, and I went
kicking and screaming too... sure...<g>...).
First to find this quote from JRR Tolkien:

     The Road goes ever on and on,
      Down from the door where it began.
     Now far ahead the Road has gone,
     And I must follow if I can,
     Pursuing it with eager feet,
     Until it joins some larger way
     Where many paths and errands meet.
     And whither then? I cannot say.

Delving into the depths I also found this quote, left in a register by another
hiker:

     I carry the dust of a journey,
     That cannot be shaken away,
     And it lives deep within me,
     For I've breathed it every day.
                         G.Lake (of Emerson, Lake, and Palmer, I assume...)

Many thanks to whomever reccommended "And Then The Hail Came". I've only just
started into it, very intense....

Skeeter