[at-l] More Info & Phone number for Last Chance for Ruck reservations!!!

here is the info for reservations.  I you are reserving at the hostel,
try and make them take your credit card for a 50% deposit to make it official.
Previous reservations, made without a deposit have
somehow disappeared.  Before I post this info to the other lists,
I will call the regional manager again to make sure everyone
that has e-me'd that they made reservations and a deposit is actually
on record so no one is left hanging.

The reservation dates are Fri eve Jan 28, 2000 and Sat eve Jan 29, 2000

Ironmaster's Mansion Hostel info
http://www.hiayh.org/ushostel/mdatreg/pinegr.htm

Ironmaster's Mansion reservation

Call 717-486-7575 between 5-10 pm, or 8-9 am
The fees are 12 per nite and a 5 dollar day use fee for Saturaday

You must bring your own sheets or be charged an extra 2 dollars per nite
Latest word is that there is no camping allowed on the hostel grounds proper.

There are 74 primitive camping sites available nearby in
PINE GROVE FURNACE STATE PARK .  The hostel is in the park.

for PINE GROVE FURNACE STATE PARK info
http://www.parec.com/state_parks/pinestpk.htm

for PINE GROVE FURNACE STATE PARK reservations
  1-888-727-2757
PA residents $11 a night Non-residents $13 a night
Campers must also pay the day use fee for the hostel