Re: [at-l] Hiker journals

Hey! Who's to say only a humble section hiker. It is a tough job to find a
few weeks at a time, and to gear up and get in trail shape repetitively.

I've only gotten into the 10% category, myself. I can't wait to read your
journal. Maybe I should start one myself (as if I weren't counting on the
archives to store my old ones.)

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA