[at-l] Ride to the RUCK

Always the optimist, I am operating on the premise that I will be out of my
back brace and able to function "normally" by the end of January.
Accordingly, I called today and made reservations for the RUCK.

Leaving very early Friday (Jan 28) morning, I will be headed west from
Concord, NH through Keene, NH,  Brattleboro and Bennington, VT, Troy and
Binghamton, NY and on down Rt 81 through PA.  I will most likely stay over at
Ironmasters on Sunday night and make a full day of the drive home on Monday,
January 31.

If anyone finds themselves located somewhere along this route, inclined to
attend the RUCK, and in need of a ride, drop me a note.  I can take two
riders very comfortably and up to five if necessary.  Plenty of room in the
back of that truck for your packs, chili fixin's auction valuables and
whatever.

Snail Male   (Pete Wells)